If you are a CNEP graduate who has not completed a Master’s Degree, Frontier has an option for you! The Master of Science in Nursing completion plan is completely online and is fully accredited. (see more)
Admission criteria for the MSN completion for CNEP graduates
- CNEP graduate
- Certification by the American Midwifery Certification Board, the ACNM Certification Council, or the ACNM
- Completion of a statistics course within the past 10 years (Click Statistics Course Prerequisiteshere for the course requirements)
Enrollment procedure for the MSN Completion for CNEP Graduates
- Applicants complete the MSN Completion Application Form and send this signed form with the application fee and Banyan Tree 101 fee to the FSMFN Registrar.
- Applicants submit a transcript request form to the college where they completed a statistics course. The original transcript should be sent directly to the FSMFN Registrar.
- When the application form, fees, and transcript are received, the application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
- After review, a letter of acceptance and an invoice will be sent.
- Upon receiving the letter of acceptance and invoice, the applicant will make an appointment with the Student Advisor to complete the MSN Completion Program of Study and will begin the Frontier Online Orientation.