Be a Part of the Reason Why Students Choose Frontier! Become a FNU Ambassador Today in the Wide Neighborhoods Program.
What is the role of a FNU Wide Neighborhoods Ambassador?
Ambassadors serve as a point of contact for prospective students, their families, and the general public to provide education on the programs, resources, and student experience associated with Frontier Nursing University. Ambassadors engage in outreach activities and work to increase student enrollment. They also provide leadership to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive of all students.
Why be a FNU Wide Neighborhoods Ambassador?
- Meet new people from many different places and with a variety of backgrounds
- Stay connected to the school
- Share with others your love for Frontier and why it is the place to be!
- Further your professional experience by educating others about advanced practice nursing and networking with people in the field
- Extend your leadership, communication and people skills
- Gain wonderful experiences and memories
- Utilize the FNU logo
- Earn reward points to use in the FNU gift shop