Support Hours of Operation
Technical Support is available 7 days a week (except holidays) at varying times based on the schedule below:
Support Phone Numbers
All Support Hours: (859) 899-2525
IMPORTANT: Technical Support will not be available during National Holidays.
If you call is not answered immediately, please leave a message and you will receive a call back within 30 minutes.
Testing Minimum Requirements
Please make sure you meet the following requirements before attempting a quiz or exam:
- Quiet testing environment
- Check the above chart to verify support hours for that day
- Have access to a reliable broadband Internet connection (no dial up, no inclement weather)
- Angel Secure Browser software has been installed and tested.
- Windows OS or Mac OS X (10.7 Lion or higher)
- Computer in good operating order. (The machine has not been freezing up on you or resetting itself etc…)
- Ability to call technical support immediately should you encounter a problem.
Testing Rules and Guidelines
Before taking a test, make sure that you do the following:
- Check the above chart to verify support hours for the full time you are allocated for the exam.
- Make sure you have a quiet, secure, fully lit room for the examination
- Insure that you taking the exam in a location where you will not be interrupted by other people
- Turn-off any device through which you have communications with other people: cell phone, land-line, Skype, etc.
- Gather any materials you will need for the exam in the room where the exam will be taken and take care of any other pending business so it is not necessary to leave the room during the exam.
- Clear the testing environment (desks, walls, tables, etc.) of any clutter, books, papers, notebooks, etc. unless specifically permitted in published guidelines for this examination
- Power-down all computers except the one on which the exam will be administered. Power down any secondary monitors connected to this PC.
- Remove any headphones (earplugs are acceptable).
- Remove or turn-off any other electronic devices in the testing environment that could be in the least bit distracting. TV’s Radios, iPads or other electronic devices.
- Launch the secure browser to begin the exam process. You will have to complete the Test Security Acknowledgement before beginning your exam.
- Only use your keyboard or mouse pointer to navigate within the secure browser. Do NOT use your scroll wheel on your mouse for navigation during an exam. This could result in your answers changing from what you originally select.
- Always check over your answers immediately prior to hitting Submit/Save
What To Do If You Encounter A Problem
If you encounter a problem, you have 2 things you can try once to see if the problems resolves itself. If it does not, you must immediately close your secure browser and call technical support.
- Close the Secure Browser, re-open the Secure Browser and try to navigate back to the test
- If you still are experiencing problems, close the Secure Browser and call technical support immediately